Some good reasons why your business needs a website.
1) Statistics have shown that about 2.2 billion people use the internet – nearly a third of the earth’s population.
2) More than $256 billion are spent by internet shoppers.
3) Current buying trends show that people purchase everything from books, jewelry, and vehicles, to live stock and real estate.
4) The number of people that make use of the internet every day is on the increase. This means about 70% of the earth’s population have access to it.
5) Online shopping has become a normal activity for many internet users. It has proved to be more convenient and cheaper for them, offering access to exactly what they need.
6) Your clients expect it.
If this were the only reason on the list, it would be enough. Sixty percent of customers anticipate brand names to offer online content about their organization on some type of digital home, and majority head directly to the brand’s site for item details.
If you do not have a business website, today’s digital-savvy clients might look somewhere else. Take a look at this list of specifics that clients say they desire from a website.
7) It supplies social proof.
Ninety percent of consumers say that online evaluations influence their purchasing decisions.
You could depend on FourSquare, Yelp, and other evaluation sites to host evaluations for your brand name, but you can eliminate two birds with one stone on your own site.
Considering that potential purchasers are currently trying to find you online, consisting of customer testimonials on your site is an excellent way to impress potential purchasers.
8) You manage the narrative.
It’s true that you can not manage what others state about you on social media channels, but you can affect public understanding by creating your very own story via a business web site.
A business blog helps entrepreneur get their message, mission, and character in front of their target audience quicker than print ads or snail mail brochures.
Plus, social icons linking to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other types of networking medias make sharing your material easier for your visitors who like exactly what they see.
9) More value.
When you use a totally free website-building tool, like WordPress.com, you place your business to reach thousands more prospective customers for less than you would invest mailing 10 brochures by traditional mail.
10) Many of the competition have a business web sites.
Customers usually begin their acquiring journey with research study as well as recommendations from peers and social media links.
Research studies reveal that as soon as a consumer has a concept of what they need or desire, they begin looking into, and also 72 percent of them go on the internet to discover instructional material, evaluations, and also testimonies, inning accordance with a current report.
So if you’re not staying competitive with your competition, you’re providing buyers a need to purchase from an additional brand name.